This data protection policy regulates access to and use of the website service Agenciagreen.es (hereinafter, the “Website”), BE FRESH BE GREEN S.L. (hereinafter, Grëen), with (CIF B90211004) and registered office at Fray Tomás de Berlanga 14, Seville, makes available to Users (hereinafter, the “Users” or the “User”) interested in the products and / or services offered by Grëen.
We inform you that your personal contact information will be incorporated into an automated file owned by Grëen and used to process your orders, refine your data, as well as to send you Newsletters and commercial and promotional communications related to Grëen services by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or by other equivalent electronic means of communication and this under the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), in Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and in Law 9/2014, of May 9, on Telecommunications.
Data collection, purpose and processing
Grëen has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included on the website. In this sense, Grëen will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, Grëen informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes:
- The attention of requests made.
- Inclusion in the contact book
- The provision of services
- The management of the business relationship
- Your email address when registering in one of our forms will receive valuable content, newsletters and commercial actions.
- A record of the correspondence with you (including any information you have provided in any of our products or services), if you have been in contact with our Customer Service.
Suppliers / Collaborators:
- Inclusion in the contact list.
- The management of the commercial relationship.
Job Applications / Company Internships:
- The only data that Grëen collects through a form, in this regard, is the email, which will be included in a private agenda, in order to send a notification email, when there are job offers or company internships.
- All personal documentation, such as resumes, that are sent by other means such as email, whatsapp, or any means of contact with the Agency, are immediately eliminated.
- In the event that there are job offers or company internships, the data of the candidates will be collected through a specific form, solely for the purpose of carrying out the appropriate selection process, eliminating all the data, once it has been completed.Note: In compliance with Grëen’s internal philosophy, within the data that will be requested in any selection process, the following will never be part of these: Age, gender, or photographs of the candidates.
Communication of information to third parties
Grëen informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Grëen has the express consent of the user.
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data grants interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As long as the user’s data is subject to treatment by Grëen. Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legal regulations on the protection of personal data.
To exercise these rights, the user must go by email to the address email@example.com from the same email where they receive notifications from Grëen. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the application request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the authorized representative’s legal representative. In this case, the documentation that proves this representation of the interested party must be provided.